When I was shopping on ali express for the cheap chronos discussed here, I saw a lot of cheap red dot sights and accessories and being that I obviously hate money and need to get it away from me as quickly as possible, thought I'd give a few of them a whirl...

One in particular caught my eye, a copy of the famous Trijicon ACOG 4x32 telescopic sight. There were a few variants, some more faithful copies than others. The one I bought had the fibreoptic on top, and a backup red dot sight.
Now don't shed a tear for Trijicon, because barring a considerable lottery win I will never buy what (in the civilian world) amounts to a $1000-plus ratting scope. For $100 delivered though, with an extra red dot sight (which came with its own picatinny mount) I thought it was worth a crack.

I received the scope this morning, and have to say I'm really quite impressed with it - the fibreoptic actually works - unlike some other copies which are just standard illuminated reticles - and the glass is clear. The reticle itself is very fine and crisp.
No tritium in it sadly, but I hardly expected that...
The back-up red dot sight seems to function well enough and it was no drama to remove it from the scope (along with the backup-backup iron sights LOL) and fit it to its picatinny mount.

Now this probably isn't grenade resistant, waterproof to 50 meters, or field tested in Afghanistan, nor does it come with a lifetime guarantee, but I feel like I've got my moneys worth tbh. I think it's going to look the business on my AR-style 2250.
Trouble may come into paradise when I come to actually zero these sights, so I'll keep you guys posted as far as that goes.