Thread: B&m bullpupped daystate ph6 valuation.

B&m bullpupped daystate ph6 valuation.

hi chaps. looking for a rough guide for the valuation of my b&m bullpuped daystate ph6. it is in .22cal and in good condition. being the computer pleb i am i cannot upload pics but can send to those who want to see them for valuation purposes. i really dont want to sell it but something has to go to fund my new patio doors so have decided this baby and a few more will be going. but i still have her brother the tx200sr b&m bullpup to help ease the emotional burden. this is the quietest gun i have ever had, no matter whether is the hw,logun,a&m mods this is literaly as loud as a mouses fart. i have put this in the general section also but only got 1 reply so thought id try our collectors corner for more replies. i can as i said supply pics if it helps the valuation. but will have to send by email as i am cannot load them on here, being computer thick dont help TROUBLESHOOTER HAS LOADED MY PICS FOR ME BELOW many thanks david. regards.chris
    Last edited by WILBA; 25-04-2019 at 04:52 PM.

pics

troubleshooter has kindly offered to put the pics up on here for me. i have emailed him the pics so he will put them up when he has the time.please note that only the rifle "if" i sell will be for sale, the scope,sling and mod are not for sale! thanks in advance david for hosting the pics for me. much appreciated. regards.chris

Here's a link to the Photographs:

Wilba's BP Daystate

bump for a beautiful looking pup.

bump to the top

bumpage

what nobody has a clue to value?