Thread: Hello all.

Hello all.

Good evening all. Just a quick one. I've just got back into the hobby after about 35 years. I bought a cheap cp1 pistol and was amazed how things had changed, this quickly led to me buying a much nicer, cased Airmatch 600. It's a thing of beauty and shoots lovely. Anyway, this weekend I also purchased a Hw45 which I hated for about half an hour and then fell in love with. ❤️
    I shoot in my back yard and have a bit of a range arrangement in the cellar. Hope to hear from some of you. Paul

Welcome to the BBS, Paul, and I'm happy to admit I couldn't hit a barn door with a pistol --- I'm not that much better with a rifle.

All the best Mick

Cheers mick. I'm improving each time to be honest... Most of all, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. 😊

Hi Paul and a very warm welcome.

The HW45 is a fantastic pistol and so full of character. All they ask is that you spend a little time with them, get to know them properly and they reward you in bundles.

Look forward to seeing you join in all the fun.

P.S.....don't believe what Mick's saying up above, he's an awesome shot.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi Paul and another warm welcome

The HW45 is indeed a fantastic pistol. Once well practised they can be extremely accurate and great fun. I hope you enjoy the BB mate

Thanks again chaps, very much appreciated. Minor update.. I traded the hw45 against a black star version which I'm much comfier with. Its basically brand new and shoots faultlessly but the clocking stroke feels very notchy... Almost like its riding over the first two coils? Power and accuracy still seem bang on. Let's see how it settles in. 😁