Thread: Looking for a FAS604

Looking for a FAS604

I had a 604 years ago (bought from a member on here). I completely rebuilt it and got it shooting really well (certainly much better than me!) and then in a moment of madness, I sold it...

I used to enjoy a 6yd postal competition on here for guns which 'required effort' and I'd like to start shooting pistol again and see if I've got any better over the last decade (doubtful!)

So, I'm looking for another 604 (preferably a mk2 in good condition with a right hand anatomical grip).
    If anyone knows of one for sale, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Cheers
    Matt

cptman is offline Moody Git.........Apparently?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    I had a 604 years ago (bought from a member on here). I completely rebuilt it and got it shooting really well (certainly much better than me!) and then in a moment of madness, I sold it...

I used to enjoy a 6yd postal competition on here for guns which 'required effort' and I'd like to start shooting pistol again and see if I've got any better over the last decade (doubtful!)

So, I'm looking for another 604 (preferably a mk2 in good condition with a right hand anatomical grip).

Cheers
    Matt
    Hi I have one of these which is in as new condition, I don’t know which mark it is though, pm me with email address if you are interested.
    Cheers
    Pete.
    why is it there are more horses arses in the world than there are horses?

Quote Originally Posted by cptman View Post
    Hi I have one of these which is in as new condition, I don’t know which mark it is though, pm me with email address if you are interested.
    Cheers
    Pete.
    Pete - PM'ed you
    Cheers
    Matt

Still looking

Cheers
    Matt
    Hi Matt,

I hope you find a good mk2 604 soon - the MPL competition is still running and you would be welcome to make a late entry (as many do every season) to the current seasons competition

Best regards,

Bob.

Best regards,

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Hi Matt,

I hope you find a good mk2 604 soon - the MPL competition is still running and you would be welcome to make a late entry (as many do every season) to the current seasons competition

Best regards,

Bob.

Best regards,

Bob.
    Thanks Bob - good to know the comp is still running - just got to find a 604

PM Sent.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
    PM Sent.
    Replied
    Cheers
    Matt

Hi Matt,

Best regards,

Bob.

Best regards,

Bob.
    Hi Bob,
    Just agreed to buy a 604
    Is there a thread for the MPL comp or how do I enter?
    I'll preferably need to shoot 6yd as I can do this indoors - 10m would need to be outside.
    I'll need to get some practice in - not shot pistol for many years but it would be good to test myself in competition
    Cheers
    Matt

Hi Bob,
    Just agreed to buy a 604
    Is there a thread for the MPL comp or how do I enter?
    I'll preferably need to shoot 6yd as I can do this indoors - 10m would need to be outside.
    I'll need to get some practice in - not shot pistol for many years but it would be good to test myself in competition
    Cheers
    Matt
    Hi Matt,

The MPL postal competition is still 6 yards only (for the reasons you give) and all the entry details are here on the BBS (just scroll down the page to find them).

I am away until Wednesday and not very good at writing this on my phone (otherwise I would add the link to save you having to look for it ), but give Russ a PM (PhatMan here on the BBS) and he can send you your target pack and answer any questions you may have.

Meanwhile I will see if I can elevate the MPL competition thread to the top of this page to make it easy for you to find .

Welcome back to the BBS- it’s good to have you in the competition!

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 28-04-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Matt,

The MPL postal competition is still 6 yards only (for the reasons you give) and all the entry details are here on the BBS (just scroll down the page to find them).

I am away until Wednesday and not very good at writing this on my phone (otherwise I would add the link to save you having to look for it ), but give Russ a PM (PhatMan here on the BBS) and he can send you your target pack and answer any questions you may have.

Meanwhile I will see if I can elevate the MPL competition thread to the top of this page to make it easy for you to find .

Welcome back to the BBS- it’s good to have you in the competition!

Bob.
    Thanks Bob - I've found the thread
    I'll sort out the entry fee etc
    I'd better get some pellets and start practicing!

muzzie is offline Wants something a little...special
    Try free ads..there were 2 recently.
    This is the crisis I knew had to come, Distroying the balance Id kept.
    Turning around to the next set of lives, Wondering what will come next .