Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fwb lp 100/102/103

The quest

Quote Originally Posted by j rayner View Post
    no,,,,,i lost
    Well....at least you got a shot at it. I'll keep my eye out. You worked out the site problem you had eh ?

erm,,,,,,,,well

Quote Originally Posted by Markmelesky View Post
    Well....at least you got a shot at it. I'll keep my eye out. You worked out the site problem you had eh ?
    i just found an email from them

The quest

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Theres a FWB100 in the Reader Ads in this months Airgun Shooter.

HTH
    Ian
    Thanks....

Well. ?

Did you get it mark. ??

Centenials

Did you get it mark. ??
    You mean the 100 ? Nah.... The 102 I have is soooooo nice, why would I possibly need another??.......Unless.....I happened to run across a 103 or something.........at an attractive price......Okay... so now I have a 102 AND a 103. At least soon to have a 103. I figure I'll play around with it for a while, see which one I ultimately prefer and sell the other......or not. Ran across the 103 in the American Airguns Classifieds, had just sold off 9 or 10 other pistols. Out with the old ...in with the new. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Will let you all know how things work out. I've had some outstanding karma as of late. I will still keep you in mind if I see more out there. What is the going price for a good FWB 100 series over the pond there ? A month or two ago I mastered the rebuild /reseal for the Diana Mod 6. I had accumulated 6 or 7 in need of service over the last couple of years so I've been bringing those back to life and selling them on the Bay, so my consumer confidence is rather high...Another day in the life. Keep up the quest and Keep on plinkin.

phoned the geezer

phoned the bloke who was selling the 100 and he eather hung up or there was a faulty line,,,phoned him a couple of times after with no response ,,,droped him a text asking if it was still for sale,,,,,nothing came back,,,,strange i think

Hallowed Hundreds

phoned the bloke who was selling the 100 and he eather hung up or there was a faulty line,,,phoned him a couple of times after with no response ,,,droped him a text asking if it was still for sale,,Hallowed ,,,nothing came back,,,,strange i think
    Yeah.... not a good vibe. Just keep looking. Seems like there are a few of us looking for you too. Spring is a good time for used pistol doings,so I think your chances are pretty good.

nice one

Yeah.... not a good vibe. Just keep looking. Seems like there are a few of us looking for you too. Spring is a good time for used pistol doings,so I think your chances are pretty good.
    cheers mark,,i have a drulov coming soon so that should keep me busy for a wile

cheers mark,,i have a drulov coming soon so that should keep me busy for a wile
    Nice. Now I'm going to see what a Drulov is.

Semi autoness

Nice. Now I'm going to see what a Drulov is.

The 10, right? It looks really cool. Still made right ?

erm not sure

The 10, right? It looks really cool. Still made right ?
    not sure if they still make them,,the one im getting is 20 years old,,lol,,,yes its the drulov du 10 semy automatic co2

not sure if they still make them,,the one im getting is 20 years old,,lol,,,yes its the drulov du 10 semy automatic co2
    So....How do you like the Drulov so far ?

brilliant

So....How do you like the Drulov so far ?
    very accurate semi auto,,,,,,gone through 2 tins of pellets already,,,,,,its costing me a fortune ,,love it

hi,,im looking for one of the above if any one has one for sale
    Hi there. I'm selling my 102 on the bay site that shall not be mentioned. The auction ends Monday evening. It's a beauty. Gonna hang on to my 103,unless I run across the later edition of the 103 that has the adjustable Morini grip.

thanks

Hi there. I'm selling my 102 on the bay site that shall not be mentioned. The auction ends Monday evening. It's a beauty. Gonna hang on to my 103,unless I run across the later edition of the 103 that has the adjustable Morini grip.
    i take it its the e site your on about