Thread: Postal comps for BP pistols

Postal comps for BP pistols

Does anyone know of any postal competitions for muzzle loading pistols?

Our club has some members who are starting out with muzzle loading pistols and would like to enter some comps.

I notice on the MLAGB web site there doesn’t appear to be anyone at the moment running their postal comps.

markreid is offline Happy to be fishing and shooting
    have a look at the CNTSA they run postal comps inc muzzle loading / black powder comps summer and winter leagues
    There is no such thing as a dangerous gun, there are dangeruous people though

Hendon league.
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi

The Hendon League has a competition for Black powder pistol. Several of our club members shoot it
    including myself. 13 shots, highest 10 count gives a little allowance for flyers. Always lots of banter
    amongst us in relation to scores etc. Runs twice yearly, winter and summer. Costs about £6 a season.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I’ll investigate both of these.

Graham

Start one.?

Quote Originally Posted by Graybat View Post
    Does anyone know of any postal competitions for muzzle loading pistols?

Our club has some members who are starting out with muzzle loading pistols and would like to enter some comps.

I notice on the MLAGB web site there doesn’t appear to be anyone at the moment running their postal comps.
    Here at Leek we are starting our BP season with a shoot on 21st March. I organise the BP shoots.
    If there is enough interest I would be happy to collate any Postal entries.
    We shoot.
    100 and 50 yds comps Benchrest Muzzleloading Rifles. At the Kranks BP target.
    50 yds Smoothbore at 200mtr French targets.
    25 yds Revolver and Single shot combined at Kranks BP Targets.
    New this year 100yds BP cartridge Rifles at Kranks BP targets.(Trapdoor and falling block etc)
    PM me if anyone is interested and will sort some rules etc, usually 13 shots best 10 to count Inward scoring with 50% over the line for all scoring.
    Shoot how you want Either Bench,Prone or freehand.

Plus anyone who would like to attend is very welcome Leek Shooting Center Leek Staffordshire. £5 guest fee. £5 entry includes 1 Target £1 for each other target req. no limit on targets.