Hi Matt,

I took some pictures of the NARPA Target Holder Mark 111 design and plans for you when I was at the club tonight and I have sent them to you by email.

When I open them up on my computer the text reads easily and the plans can be clearly seen, so hopefully you will be tempted to get hold of some 3/4" plywood and get started over the bank holiday!

I upgraded all the ply to 3/4" Gaboon Ply for the sides, top, base and angled pellet deflector (covered with steel plate as per plans) when I made ours in 1971 and they are fit for at least anther half century and they have had tons of lead hurled at them over the years - including plenty of 12 ft/lbs stuff when testing .22 and .177 sporting rifles etc.

B&Q and others are happy to cut the ply to width for you so it could be a simple assembly job if you choose to buy your ply from them.

Apart from replacing the front target holder plates (these can be made from hardboard (masonite) or plastic cards etc) as they are designed to be "shot through" in the event of a bad missed shot (that is not even on the target ) and they are cheap and easy to replace (make a couple of spares if you are really struggling!).

I am away for the bank holiday now but hope you keep practising and make good use of your pellet trap!

Bob.