Thread: New kid on the block

New kid on the block

Thanks Admin for letting me join . I don't think I'm a newbie being 237 years old . I reintroduced myself to airguns a few years ago after I retired . Current crop of guns BSA Challenger .22 which I have had for about 25 years , HW 100 .177 owned for 2 years & Air Arms S510R .177 owned for 9 days . My shooting is on an indoor range just the other side of the M1 from here .

I have had brief encounters with a Falcon Prairie & a Walther Rotex RM 8 along the way.

Other interests include Amateur Radio , Classic cars, dog walking & my newish first Granddaughter .

Andrew .

Hi Andrew and a very warm welcome.

Guessing the range mentioned is the SYSC / Idleback facility?

I sometimes manage to get there, but nowhere near as often as I'd like. You never know, our paths may cross there one day?

Unless you fancied a visit to a Boinger Bash? Full details on the thread in General Airgun. All powerplants are welcome and newbies are made to feel at home straight away, making for a great day / weekend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Tony , wasn't difficult to guess . I will probably be there today & Thursday . Only been once with the new gun . Last weeks intended visit didn't happen as my daughter was taken ill whilst my son in law was inspecting the new toy .

Regards Andrew .