Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly becomeing a weirauch fan boy. 🤔😄

its also got an atlas clone bipod....3 tins pellets

I have a 40, 45, 75 and 70 too. The 75 is a cracking pistol with superb accuracy and makes a superb target gun. The 70 is a fun plinking pistol in comparison and whilst it is fun the accuracy is not as good as the other three.

Got a fine collection there pal.

Hw75

A stunning pistol you will regret selling if you get one. Shame about the low power but ok indoors accuracy wise.

I haven't got a Hw75 yet.... Half considering a Hw44 at the moment actually. 🤔

Cool,quiet full of power

Quote Originally Posted by Turbs View Post
    So. Had a play with the Alecto tonight, what a hoot. Looks aside I'm well impressed. Its not built like a Hw75 but it's a hell of a good gun. I've treated it to a weirauch silencer and it's got a scope not red dot... So far I'm shooting better with the open sights than with the scope. Anyway, thanks for all the helpful input,its appreciated. Happy/safe shooting. 👍🏽
    Yeah....a suppressed Alecto is really cool and quiet.... Not to mention Very powerful.... although I guess I just did mention it.......Did you know they are really powerful ?

Quote Originally Posted by Markmelesky View Post
    Yeah....a suppressed Alecto is really cool and quiet.... Not to mention Very powerful.... although I guess I just did mention it.......Did you know they are really powerful ?
    Haha, yeah I'm starting to realise that. 😄
    To be fair, it's getting more use on a single pump in the cellar than anything else. Very rarely give it more than two pumps even in the garden.
    I'm always on the look out for other interesting pistols to try... Almost bought a Brocock atomic recently but not set up for pcp yet.

Plink talk

Quote Originally Posted by Turbs View Post
    Haha, yeah I'm starting to realise that. 😄
    To be fair, it's getting more use on a single pump in the cellar than anything else. Very rarely give it more than two pumps even in the garden.
    I'm always on the look out for other interesting pistols to try... Almost bought a Brocock atomic recently but not set up for pcp yet.
    Merrily we plink along. My collection hovers between 50-70 pistols. I buy and sell so I can experience different stuff. I had a Benjamin Silhouette PCP for a bit. Although fun and effective decided to liquidate it . I prefer the total independence of springers and pneumatics.
    I've got a long list of favorites.

I'm very happy to say I struck a deal with subzero and brought home the hw44. I really don't know what to say. I'm absolutely blown away. First off, thank you so much for turning out on such a bad night to meet mne half way. Your a gentleman. And the gun... Expensive...? Not for something like this. Just had an hour in the cellar and I'm actually laughing out loud. I didn't know guns were this good and still so much fun. Im in your debt pal 😍