Thread: Feinwerkbau 800X for sale

Feinwerkbau 800X - NOW SOLD

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Feinwerkbau 800X as I need to reduce my collection of match air rifles. NOW SOLD

Match rifles are seldom in anything other than good condition as they are usually taken good care of and often never see the great outdoors - and this one is no exception.

The rifle is in superb condition and shoots really well and has never been taken outside of the club range to shoot. The 800X is probably the best match rifle that FWB have ever produced and is the closest to feeling like a Walther LG400 that I have ever shot (!) so it has been easy to switch between them both on the odd occasion that I have taken it to the club but it has never really been used that much.

This would be an excellent choice of match rifle and at £.... complete with FWB case and original paperwork it represents a really good cash saving on the current new price.

I would prefer a face to face sale so that any new buyer could shoot it first at the Rossendale Club range before parting with any cash, but I can arrange for it to be delivered to any UK mainland address if required and can find the best price to send it on request.

Pictures are available - but it will look like any other "new condition" FWB 800X - except I may be able to offer a choice of cylinder colours !
    Last edited by zooma; 11-07-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

The choice of cylinder colours includes Red, Black or Silver.

Please note this lovely 800X rifle has now been SOLD.