Thread: Looking for a Steyr LP1 pistol please

Looking for a Steyr LP1 pistol please

As per title, is there anything available?
    Sportsmatch GC2 numbers ,190, 252, 279.Steyr LP1 &LP5,EV2 mk4
    Whiscombe JW 50 FB Number 0012 & JW 60 Number 031, ,CR-X,

If you do find an LP1 match pistol (these are CO2 powered) I have some good (as new) CO2 cylinders to fit it along with several new spare parts that may interest you.

If it is an LP1P (the pneumatic variant) that you are looking for, then again these parts may be of some interest as I have all the parts needed to convert it back to CO2 powered to make an 'easier" pistol to shoot.

Many LP1 match pistols were converted to PCP at the time when CO2 could not always be found at some of the major competitions - not many escaped and remained as genuine LP1 match pistols so these are few and far between these days!

I have owned several example of LP1 and LP1P match pistols and have found the CO2 variant are the most "forgiving" to shoot and maintain a higher average with.

The cylinders and parts that I have can also be used to convert an LP10 to CO2 power as well !

The Steyr site has a nice video showing how to convert an LP1 to a PCP (making it an LP1P) - just reverse to convert from PCP to CO2.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Lp 1

Thanks for that feedback
    Sportsmatch GC2 numbers ,190, 252, 279.Steyr LP1 &LP5,EV2 mk4
    Whiscombe JW 50 FB Number 0012 & JW 60 Number 031, ,CR-X,