Thread: Postage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    You're banging your head against a brick wall; some people only see what they want to see.
    This topic has been covered in detail so many times on this BBS that I wonder if most users 'SEARCH' facility, the little white oblong box at the top right of the page, with a magnifying glass symbol to the right of it, is not working.

There is also 'sticky' in the Airgun sales section : http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....osting-Airguns and it's been there for quite a while.
    I've just sent a message to the Mods asking for that 12 page thread to be removed and replaced with a single post locked thread explaining the rules with links to RM & PF terms on "guns for sporting use"

I'm baffled that people can't read & understand what is in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I've just sent a message to the Mods asking for that 12 page thread to be removed and replaced with a single post locked thread explaining the rules with links to RM & PF terms on "guns for sporting use"

That is an excellent idea.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post

Hardly surprising when we live in a Country where a massive victory for a Political Party is apparently a miserable defeat.
    Very confusing.

My point is every body seems to be quoting some such, but with no actual links to where this info is from on a official royal mail site. Now found it
    Sticky this instead of quoting
    https://personal.help.royalmail.com/...Posting%20guns

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    My point is every body seems to be quoting some such, but with no actual links to where this info is from on a official royal mail site. Now found it
    Sticky this instead of quoting
    https://personal.help.royalmail.com/...Posting%20guns
    The link that you have posted has been posted on numerous threads that come up when asking about posting.

As some one said above ,if people used the search box they would find the information or if they read the stickies but as you can see,it seems no one does either of them .

And even if some posts up the relevent information ,people come on and give the wrong information . The most common one is extra insurance.