Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aas400 accuracy gone

Aas400 accuracy gone

Alright lads,i bought my aas400 brand new from shop,straight out the box with rws superdomes the accuracy was silly good,then after 6 minths or so i did a pull through,since ive done this it hasnt been same gun,the accuracy is crap,its all over the place since pull through its had 200 ish pellets through it yet its still crap.any ideas why? Id love to get it on a table over 30 yards but theres knowhere round here i can do that,if anyone got advice or somone near me can try it that be big help.thanks

O-ring for probe dislodged?
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

It could be a lot of things, but if it happened just after a pull-through I'd check that the breech seal is still in place and undamaged. I'd also check it out with Air Arms pellets.

Good luck

Alan

Just crossed messages with air-tech. Must learn to type faster

I might send gun to tony wall of sandwell field sports cos i fancy regulator fitted,going to cost few quid all in all but i love this rifle n want it sorted.

What did you use for the pull through?
    Archer50 is likely right about the breach seal.

Barrel clamp? It could be loose or misaligned?

Right lads av just spoke to tony wall n he says sounds like ive pulled out o ring when i did pull through,ive no idea what this o ring looks like but ive just looked breach and its brass cant see no o ring its just brass looking,i can send pics by email if somone wants av a look.cheers

Ive just looked with magnifying glass and i can see grooves just inside beach im guessing this is where o ring goes and mines missing,deffo been pull through thats done it.

Yep, I reckon that's wot dunnit. The seals are tiny skinny things but readily available. Julian Bond https://www.airarmsspares.com/contact/ is easy to deal with for spares...……...

Ok lads thanks.i looked on cheap enough to buy but mine is single shot .177 do i need single shot o ring or are the multi shot s410 .177 the same fit cos the 1s on were all for s410 s510 ?,might be daft question that but i want make sure i buy correct 1s.

Quote Originally Posted by charub View Post
    Barrel clamp? It could be loose or misaligned?
    Good shout, Only one problem I ever had with an AA rifle and the above had worked a little loose,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Good shout, Only one problem I ever had with an AA rifle and the above had worked a little loose,
    ok mate ill bare that in mind but ive looked and o ring is missing so ill replace that first see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by robhw97k View Post
    Ok lads thanks.i looked on cheap enough to buy but mine is single shot .177 do i need single shot o ring or are the multi shot s410 .177 the same fit cos the 1s on were all for s410 s510 ?,might be daft question that but i want make sure i buy correct 1s.
    It's the same o-ring mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    It's the same o-ring mate
    ok mate cheers,theres 5 on £3-85

Quote Originally Posted by robhw97k View Post
    ok mate ill bare that in mind but ive looked and o ring is missing so ill replace that first see how it goes.
    If it's missing then that will most likely be your problem, The air arms are one of the most reliable guns out there ,