Thread: Lea Valley HFT shoot Saturday 18th May to Lea Valley Rules.

Lea Valley HFT shoot Saturday 18th May to UKAHFT Format

Lea valley are holding there usual HFT Club competition on Saturday 18th May. This month its the WHITE course.

Please note the course has been set to UKAHFT Format.

The competition is open to anyone who has shot HFT but if you have not been to the club before its advisable to see one of the committee members on arriving.

Please ensure you are booked in by 10am, safety at 10:30 then we can start.

Please note, Lea Valley hold the rights to use a chronograph to test rifles on any competition.
    Last edited by firestarterUK; 13-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

The annual charity pairs shoot is on the 27Th May so I am collecting donations from any kind hearted souls that want to help support Cancervive which is a100% voluntary charity supporting the survivors of cancer or the families left behind. The big C claims so many of us regardless of who we are so please try to dig deep to help others that are going through probably the worst ordeal of their lives.
    Ive met some amazing compassionate people within the HFT community and would be honoured to convey your generosity if you can put some money into the collection pot that I will be carrying with me on any shoots.
    Thanks guys.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict