Hi,
As you can see from my profile, I live in Spain and the only shooting that goes on in this deserty area where I live is clay pigeon, bunny and partridge blasting and target pistol (.22 upwards) Although air weapons are for sale, I can't find any clubs or ranges which cater for plinking, FT or HFT etc with airguns.
I know there is an interest in air rifling here as I know several folk already who own rifles/pistols that have expressed an interest in forming some sort of club. Also I have seen quite a few questions on local forums regarding clubs. Yesterday myself and a mate went to visit a Campo del Tiro (shooting grounds) but again, only clay pigeon and further up the track, a .38 target competition was being held.
This is where I could do with some advise from some knowledgeable person on here who would take a little time to tell me whats involved in starting/setting up a fun FT or HFT shooting ground. Please note that the emphasis is on the word FUN, nobody here will be too serious and I can't imagine anything other than springers being used.
I should be able to rent some land off one of the local farmers fairly cheaply but I've no idea how much will be required? I've already done several searches on here getting as much info as I can but if somebody could lead me through it, advising on land, targets, distances etc. etc. I would be very gratefull.
Best wishes,
Nige