Thread: Tune ups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tune ups

I would totally agree with the above, I have tuned my FAC rated Pro Elite,with the help of may I say, is a very talented tool maker, who by the way knew nothing about airguns till got him involved, now he loves playing with them, technically that is, although he has banged a couple of bunnies with my guns since.
    But when I asked him to do something for me, after I had done some research, he had the technical expertise to do it, and access to some very sophisticated equipment.
    Now what can I say, only it is very hard to improve on, what is an already excellent gun, but with a non slandered spring and different lubes, it most defiantly shoots better, not by a great deal mind you, as I have said it was already an excellent gun.
    Now the next thing is that piston washer. Thats another project which is under consideration. We will have to wait and see on that one.

But some basic things as mentioned on the previous post will most defiantly improve your gun.

jim
    Edit. Oppss, I seem to have started a new thread, instead of replying tuneinig a Supersort , sorry folks.
    Last edited by boltaction; 09-10-2005 at 05:58 PM.
    ex blue job