Do you own an example of the “Haenel air pistol”, as opposed to its virtually identical successor the more plentiful “Haenel 28” air pistol? I am carrying out a bit of research on these to try to understand better the structural differences between them, but there are so few of the "Haenel air pistol" version about that it is proving difficult. The two pistols are most easily differentiated by the lettering on the cylinder, which states “The Haenel Air Pistol” on the former and “Haenel Model 28” on the latter.

I believe that another difference between them might be the size of the flanges for the sear housing, as pointed out by the red arrows in the following picture. The upper gun is the Haenel 28 and has a flanges that extend beyond the grip plate, whereas in the lower “Haenel air pistol” the flange is virtually hidden by the grip plate.

I have never see a “Haenel 28” with the small flanges, so if you do have one could you let me know?
On the other hand, if you have a “Haenel air pistol” could you let me know what size the flanges are?

Thanks for any help you can give.

John