Thread: Newbie to the forums

Newbie to the forums

Hello,
    Do you find it hard to sell target sport Air rifles rather than hunting Rifles, Ive had various rifles over the years and sold them very quickly however Im currently selling a target rifle on Gunstar without much luck at all.

Any Advice appreciated

Jay

The market for target rifles is smaller than general hunting/sporter rifles, Personally I would only buy from a forum and normally from people I can trust or others will vouch for, (Feedback etc) Target shooting is generally quite costly, getting what you expect is paramount to any purchase and buying from a known source is the best way to have confidence in handing over large sums of cash, It also depends on what the rifle is, the market your selling to (starter/experienced etc) and the price/condition,

There are people on here I would happily purchase from, trust fully and in many cases would be happy to buy on description and good repute alone then excitedly await the post van, I can't say the same for general sale sites where I would absolutely want to view and test before handing over any amount of cash, So if it wasn't local I wouldn't bother and that again limits your market audience.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thanks for your reply, and I understand where your coming from, Im in no mega rush to sell, so ill hold out to be fair