Thread: Air logic japanese Hakko scope 4-20x40

Air logic japanese Hakko scope 4-20x40

As above, just a heads up in case any of you air logic Genesis owners want the right scope for you rifle,
    As I don’t know how to put pics up on this part of the Bbs
    Hope this isn’t breaking any forum rules this is on sale for £350 on the sales thread
    Atb
    Dave
    Last edited by davegee59; 19-05-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Mate this was just a heads up to the ad in the sales the price is there
    Just thought I’d ask the lads on here as it’s such a rare scope

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    Mate this was just a heads up to the ad in the sales the price is there
    Just thought I’d ask the lads on here as it’s such a rare scope
    Ah, hadn’t realised you’d put it in sales already.

What a fantastic scope. Top end Hakko were never cheap and every bit as good as a Leupold. This I would expect to be a class act.
    It really should go with an Air Logic Genesis rifle with Air Logic mounts. Then that would be the ultimate collectors Air Logic combo. Job done., last word, no need for more, can't get better.
    The rifle is as masterpiece of engineering and oozes quality, this scope would compliment it. A bit too much scope for a .22, but then the whole rifle is OTT. Sadly a complete PITA to shoot with such a stiff cocking action.

Those with a deep collectors war chest should snap it up as there won't be another coming along shortly. If I was collecting at this level I'd have it...but I'm not.
    Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    What a fantastic scope. Top end Hakko were never cheap and every bit as good as a Leupold. This I would expect to be a class act.
    It really should go with an Air Logic Genesis rifle with Air Logic mounts. Then that would be the ultimate collectors Air Logic combo. Job done., last word, no need for more, can't get better.
    The rifle is as masterpiece of engineering and oozes quality, this scope would compliment it. A bit too much scope for a .22, but then the whole rifle is OTT. Sadly a complete PITA to shoot with such a stiff cocking action.

Those with a deep collectors war chest should snap it up as there won't be another coming along shortly. If I was collecting at this level I'd have it...but I'm not.
    Good luck with the sale.
    And as you say top quality bit of kit I’ve had it forever and it’s a beautiful old scope so if it doesn’t sell I won’t be too bothered
    Thanks again
    Atb
    Dave

Don't discount it because its worth that in that condition. However the market is small with only 272? Genesis rifles ever made. If a collector has one then how much more to invest in a rifle best kept as British quirky engineering at it best/worst??? It would be shame to put it on anything else. A glorious rifle and have the glorious badged scope, got to be the biz.

As a Hakko scope then worth what a Leupold or top end B&L would make. As an Air Logic as rare if not rarer than say a badged Venom (which weren't as good scopes..pretty average really.) I would be more tempted if it wasn't Air Logic badged just because of its quality; again nice scope.

Might take some time to find the right home. Good luck with the sale, someone ought to bite the bullet mad not to if you have a Genesis.
    Ha Ho.