Thread: Best springer to buy if you had hindsight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    WOW - I'm still amazed at the diversity here, I thought it may be a few models again and again, but it's really diverse. HW are heavily features, but I just didn't expect to see so many Webley's and Diana's in the lists, it just shows how different springers can be, I think they are a lot more individual that PCPs

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    WOW - I'm still amazed at the diversity here, I thought it may be a few models again and again, but it's really diverse. HW are heavily features, but I just didn't expect to see so many Webley's and Diana's in the lists, it just shows how different springers can be, I think they are a lot more individual that PCPs

James
    I think it has much to do with the character that springers exhibit, James, and they become a part of you. You have to cajole, cuddle and love them, get to really know them inside out and then that magical, mystical bond 'twist man and machine endears them to you forever. No matter the make or model, each one is an individual and finds a special place in your heart.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!