This is going to sound a bit silly but please bear with me. I've been looking at HW44's at my local RFD & I've noticed something amiss with them. It's the finish of the underside of the grip. In front of the green sticker there are two noticeable marks, on one of them the marks were shiny. The dealer said they were moulding marks & didn't see them as a problem. If the HW44 was a low price pistol I'd not give it a thought, but it's not. It's a very expensive pistol & in my mind should be flawless. While I was there I looked at a couple of HW101 rifles & the grip base was perfectly formed. Also, is the HW44 grip meant to have a convex shape to it, ie if you place it on a flat surface should it only be the front & back that make contact? I've watched loads of review videos on these & the one that give you a clear shot of the base of the grip seem to be finished properly with no marks. These were all showing earlier models with the silver controls. Is what I am seeing the result of sloppy moulding, it's perfect elsewhere on the pistol. Also on one of the ones I handled there appeared to be a large round hole under the sticker, any idea what that's for? I was able to get a pic of one so you can see what I'm on about. It's a serious investment & I'd love to hear your comments on this, thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/rxGknl8.jpg