Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HN FTT pellets

I use H&N FTT in all of my Weihrauchs now. I didn't have much luck with Air Arms in the Weihrauchs then started using the actual Weihrauch pellets. They proved to be the best which you would hope they would be really, but then they got expensive. It was then I read that the Weihrauch pellets were made by H&N used some of them to the accuracy of the Weihrauchs so then I was a convert to H&N in all my Weihrauch rifles. I use Air Airms in all my other rifles and was very happy when I only needed to buy 2 different types.
    I then bought my first first and second PCP's and after pellet testing they preferred JSB's, so much for keeping the same pellets in all rifles.
    Ade
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP

I'm fortunate all my guns seem to shoot best on FTT's and being the same calibre I only need to pick up one or two tins of pellets a year. When I bought my HW100 I purchased a tin of 5.52 AA Field which it seemed to like but during a plinking session I tried some FTT's and after that it never grouped properly on anything else again. FTT and Accupell FT are it's typical diet these days but I have also found it not too bad on oiled Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums.

I have just bought 3 tins of ftt 5.53 from our sponsor JSRamsbottom,I'll be using plenty of them at next weeks Boinger Bash,I can't wait.
    Les..

FTTs have been my go to pellet for more years than I care to recall. I rarely have an issue with a gun and this pellet choice. But I shoot almost exclusively German guns and even the occasional AA have a little Germanic influence in them
    Seems to me that FTTs are almost the modern day Ely Wasp....
    Dave