Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new Steyr pro x scout

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Hmmm........ am very tempted have been looking at Krale and they are 2300ish and mags 70 as per u.k., only problem is what version to get? The long one or the short one????
    I think you would still need a mod ,so would make it even longer !

mine arrive last week, zeroed it this morning!! glad I got 4 extra mags with it...… its silly accurate and silly silly fast firing!! very quiet as well although Bucketboy did sort out any muzzle blast and sound with one of his excellent mods!!!

mine arrive last week, zeroed it this morning!! glad I got 4 extra mags with it...… its silly accurate and silly silly fast firing!! very quiet as well although Bucketboy did sort out any muzzle blast and sound with one of his excellent mods!!!
    Did you get the long or the short one ?

Got the short one

Got the short one
    Good choice

Anyone know what or where to get the bipod from that I keep seeing in the YouTube videos from the Iwa show? Looks to be mounted on the dovetail rail.

Anyone know what or where to get the bipod from that I keep seeing in the YouTube videos from the Iwa show? Looks to be mounted on the dovetail rail.
    On the bay ..if you type in top mounted bipod daystate/Steyr you will get there
    Think you may need a picatinny rail adapter !

Spot on cheers just ordered one

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    Nice rifle, I thought about one myself. However at £2500 accuracy should be as good as any! I wouldn’t be happy with 2nd best especially coming from steyr
    Agreed,was looking at one myself it would need to be as accurate as my h5 sa.maybe a bit more testing from nuggs and he could get back to us.

Ha should have read all the thread.
    I will start saving

And some pics would be nice in it hunting environment

Had a range day to day....... Steyr is mental. Went through 1200 pellets which was all the air arms Diablo pellets I had with me, was averaging 200 shots a charge. Not only is it silly fast firing but you can put all 10 shots in a 1 hole group at 50 yards in 4 seconds or so.. videoed oldest doing it. It is clinical.

Hi Guy
    Can you put some pictures up of the groups please.
    Ive read mixed reviews on the accuracy of this version too,having owned the Hunting 5 shot S.A in .22 fac,it went back and was very disappointed with its accuracy issues??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxtich View Post
    Hi Guy
    Can you put some pictures up of the groups please.
    Ive read mixed reviews on the accuracy of this version too,having owned the Hunting 5 shot S.A in .22 fac,it went back and was very disappointed with its accuracy issues??
    Thanks
    Why don’t you believe what I typed?

Only pic of target I took is what the oldest did on this one:

He was trying to split the post....

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Had a range day to day....... Steyr is mental. Went through 1200 pellets which was all the air arms Diablo pellets I had with me, was averaging 200 shots a charge. Not only is it silly fast firing but you can put all 10 shots in a 1 hole group at 50 yards in 4 seconds or so.. videoed oldest doing it. It is clinical.
    at 50 yards that must mean at least 2 pellets in the air at the same time - that's what you call a quick follow up shot
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.