Thread: Do Crosman make the Benjamin pump up rifle now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Excellent read Tony... maybe ordering from the US is the only way to go? Crosmans do seem to get customised a lot and I would love to find a wood stocked 2200 that was affordable hence looking at the Benjamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Excellent read Tony... maybe ordering from the US is the only way to go? Crosmans do seem to get customised a lot and I would love to find a wood stocked 2200 that was affordable hence looking at the Benjamins.
    You can still buy a new pumper on the UK,Nova Vista Pneupump PCP Air rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    I'd much prefer a Sheridan / Benjamin (early or late) to a 2200, Carl. Much more solid and with true classic presence. I think ordering from the US would be tricky? The Sheridan / Benjamin models offer in excess of 12ft.lbs muzzle energy and I wouldn't have thought that they'd entertain restricting one to sub-12. If you're patient, one might well turn up on here? One of the shops that I've bought from in the past, Lincoln City , often had Sheridans in. Maybe worth a try? And maybe be worth putting feelers out with people like Blackpool Air Rifles and Protek?

Er.......just a thought.....Mr Tinbum had one for sale a short while ago. Not sure if he still has it? Seem to remember that it wasn't silly money, either.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!