Thread: drulov du10

drulov du10

just got one of the above,,,amazing gun and very accurate,,,,i would like to get a bit more feel on the second stage,,,dos any one know how ,,?

Quote Originally Posted by j rayner View Post
    just got one of the above,,,amazing gun and very accurate,,,,i would like to get a bit more feel on the second stage,,,dos any one know how ,,?
    Don't, would be my advice,if it works leave well alone or you could be weeks trying to get it back as it was before you started.

Quite.

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Mine came with a small manual which describes the adjustments. There seems to be no adjustment for second stage as such, just a trigger weight adjustment, a trigger position adjustment (slides along a bar), trigger stop, and trigger pull length (which might seem like a second stage adjustment).

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a scan of it.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    Mine came with a small manual which describes the adjustments. There seems to be no adjustment for second stage as such, just a trigger weight adjustment, a trigger position adjustment (slides along a bar), trigger stop, and trigger pull length (which might seem like a second stage adjustment).

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a scan of it.
    thanks for your offer fella,,i have the same manual i think,,,i assume there is no second stage stop so to speak ,,,,so i guess i best leave it aloan,,,thanks for your imput lads

As above if it works leave it be,
    the trigger pull on mine just feels slightly ‘thicker’ at the second stage.
    I have the manual and tried to adjust mine but it’s like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time. Best left alone.
    I believe these were designed as s trainer for Czech rapid fire team, great pistols.

Matt.