Thread: GAMO Centre TARGET model

GAMO Centre TARGET Competition model

I was searching through my collection for something else and noticed this black box that I have not seen or opened for many years.

Inside the box is a fairly rare TARGET competition version of the GAMO Centre air pistol.

This pistol is a dedicated target version of the well known top performing MPL pistol but it comes with a moulded anatomical grip with adjustable palm shelf and has a different trigger that has an adjustable trigger blade that can be tilted "fore and aft" to give a better fit.

The pistol comes in its original box complete with its dedicated TARGET handbook, barrel cleaning tool with screw-on brush and optional pull thro' head, the original GAMO oil bottle and small tin of 250 GAMO Match pellets that has been opened and some pellets have been shot..

The pistol is in superb condition and has no marks or dings and has a good blue finish.

I will take some pictures this morning and can send them by email to anyone who may be interested in buying this superb recoiling match pistol - and hopefully using it in the MPL postal competition!

Price £150 (postage included - UK only).SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 24-05-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Interested

Hello Zooma.

I would like to buy this on the proviso that I am satisfied with its condition as depicted in your photographs.

My email address is in my profile.

I look forward to viewing.

Thanks in advance.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Thanks Neil,

I have just got home from shooting at the RMTC club and have sent you some pictures that I took of the pistol this morning.

Tomorrow I will be going away for the bank holiday weekend but will be returning on Tuesday afternoon in time to get down to the club by 7pm, but I can meet you at the club that night if you would like to see the pistol "in the flesh" before parting with any cash, or if you decide to buy it based on the photographs I would be able to send it to you on Wednesday morning.

Please let me know when you see the photographs of the pistol and let me know what you would like to do.

Best regards,

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 23-05-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Hi Bob.

I'll take this lovely pistol.

Bank transfer ok?

Send your details.

Cheers

Neil
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

This pistol has been SOLD to Neil.

Hi Bob.

Could you send me your bank details please sir?

Thank you

Neil,

Wow - faster than a speeding bullet

Enjoy your pistol - the Gamo Centre's shoot very nicely indeed - my standard Centre has a real liking for JSB Match (Green, Grey, & Orange)

Have fun & a good Bank Holiday

Best regards

Russ

Cheers Russ.

I've had a Center standard but always wanted the Target derivative.

I used to salivate over the full colour ad' on the back cover of AGW back in the day.
    The one that showed the full range of Gamo pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post
    Hi Bob.

Could you send me your bank details please sir?

Thank you
    I sent the banking details to you by email already Neil - did you get it OK ?

Hi Bob. Did you get my PM?
    Funds for pistol have been transferred.

Cheers

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post
    Hi Bob. Did you get my PM?
    Funds for pistol have been transferred.

Cheers

Neil
    Yes thanks Neil,

I will be home later tomorrow and intend posting it to you on Wednesday.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Bob.

Hi Neil,

Pleased you are happy with the pistol and hope you enjoy shooting it !

Bob.