Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
The thing though is that lots of people own a HW100 and they are relatively reliable so lots of people will give their findings. There’s no secret conspiracy, most people speak as they find.
I’ve got a KS at the moment and it’s been faultless and very consistent. I’ve had a Regal HR for the same amount of time and, while I love shooting it, it’s back at Daystate for the second time with a slow leak. It can happen to any make of air rifle.
If someone asked me which make of pcp I’ve found to be the most reliable I’d say the HW100, not because I love Weihrauch but because it’s the truth.
Yes all can have problems but when someone is seeking advice on a forum about one particular gun it just seems to be that if the hw100 is mentioned in a bad light it's like a Brexit thread, Owners will normally deny any problems with them which i find quite bad as a new owner of a hw100 may be mislead into buying one thinking that they are faultless, Its nice to see all good and bad reviews of any gun, The new possible owners can take all info into consideration and decide which way forward, I'm sure they shoot well once sorted, like most some may need a little work etc but there are lots of issues on this forum alone with the hw100, Most with leaks, At least the new buyer will be more the wiser and can decide accordingly,