Thread: eddie barber and milbro diana

eddie barber and milbro diana

with all this talk about eddie the g80 and sp5 I think its about time I added a g80 in .177 to my collection the later model with the thin stock I had the .22 when I was a kid and I wore it out the build quality was poor what I remember but mr barber did rate them was quality the reasons they went to the wall

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by the green man View Post

with all this talk about eddie the g80 and sp5 I think its about time I added a g80 in .177 to my collection the later model with the thin stock I had the .22 when I was a kid and I wore it out the build quality was poor what I remember but mr barber did rate them was quality the reasons they went to the wall
    Can’t help here, not having one (had one but swapped it for a Mod.27 which I have since sold), but you won’t regret it. Eddie also liked his Webley Hawke Mk.II with both interchangeable barrels, as he used his one for pellet comparisons. Actually owned Eddie’s prototype HE35 Vixen until quite recently, but along with what may have been Ed’s prototype Airgunaid SP5 .20 HUNTER, I sold it to another collector at Easter, as it was their turn to enjoy them.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.