Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2019 - Round 4 RESULTS

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Its like watching 'corrie' in the old days (who killed den...) at least it isn't boring haha!!

Well done top scorers (especially Oakies..) I see Simmo has had to start knocking targets over as his excuse book has been so violated! ('bout time ha!)

Ford with no wind though.......

Will be back someday, hopefully end of summer.. haven't even looked through a scope let alone pulled a trigger

(i can imagine the sigh of relief from whoever has been saddled with simpleton )

Be lucky X
    Well he is getting ready for his bee arches return

Looking forward to the day Spongey

UP THE OAKS

Hope you are well my friend xx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Its like watching 'corrie' in the old days (who killed den...) at least it isn't boring haha!!

Well done top scorers (especially Oakies..) I see Simmo has had to start knocking targets over as his excuse book has been so violated! ('bout time ha!)

Ford with no wind though.......

Will be back someday, hopefully end of summer.. haven't even looked through a scope let alone pulled a trigger

(i can imagine the sigh of relief from whoever has been saddled with simpleton )

Be lucky X
    Heard a rumour of an old, fat bloke bait spreading with a Walther. Any clues?
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Heard a rumour of an old, fat bloke bait spreading with a Walther. Any clues?
    'Bait spreading' you really haven't ever gone fishing have you capt'n haha!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

'Bait spreading' you really haven't ever gone fishing have you capt'n haha!!

XX
    nope, but you get the idea

Whatsit called then?

Just baiting up XX

Had that clearance yet??

Just baiting up XX

Had that clearance yet??
    How dull

No and the way I'm going it increasingly unlikely. I even bought a posh gun, but oddly enough you still need to shoot straight - who'dathoughtit?