It's time for a change. I'm thinking of selling my HW100 and MFR and getting something more compact. Mrs Snapshot is talking about downsizing (again!) so less storage space is a bonus. So one candidate could be the new regulated version of the S510 TDR but the case seems long for a take down rifle. So I started looking at bullpups and have a short list of four which I've tried to read up on here and elsewhere but would still appreciate informed comment here. The important thing is that I can shoot them left-handed so the cocking lever needs to be well forward and the cheekpiece wraps over enough or have after-market bits available (FX).

AGT Vulcan II - interesting but I know nothing about AGT. Are BAR & Pellpax the only retailers?
BSA Defiant - seems okay but heavy. Local shop has very good relationship with BSA if any problems. Very few comments here.
Daystate Renegade - I'm sure it's very good but my time in the trade has left me with a deep distrust of Daystate's QC and attitude which don't seem to have got any better.
FX Wildcat II - looks promising if any early QC problems are gone and the barrel works at sub-12ftlbs. What I've read here seems encouraging.

Or wait for the HW100 'pup?