Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YouTube vid on Crosman 600

YouTube vid on Crosman 600

Just a little vid to demonstrate why I like this pistol so much:

https://youtu.be/Q2FgoDRJcVY

Cheers,
    Matt.

Wow so well done! Best way to see a pistol you are investigating, pics only go so far. Would you say this is backyard friendly? Seems loud?

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Wow so well done! Best way to see a pistol you are investigating, pics only go so far. Would you say this is backyard friendly? Seems loud?
    Thanks.
    Yes, it’s very loud. Kind of adds to the fun factor, I wouldn’t shoot it in my backyard in London though!
    Last edited by ptdunk; 17-06-2019 at 06:21 AM.

What a fantastic video great intro to this pistol, the fun to be had chasing the tin cans with 10 .22 pellets is off the scale if you fortunate enought to have one of these toys. Tx Mat

Brilliant, Matt! Really gives you a feel for using this pistol 'in the flesh'. Thank you.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPigeon View Post
    What a fantastic video great intro to this pistol, the fun to be had chasing the tin cans with 10 .22 pellets is off the scale if you fortunate enought to have one of these toys. Tx Mat
    Cheers mate,
    Hope you’re enjoying your new ‘80.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Brilliant, Matt! Really gives you a feel for using this pistol 'in the flesh'. Thank you.
    Thanks Danny,
    I’m trying to get across the appreciation of the history and mechanics of these collectibles, but also the enjoyment of using them.

More to come.

Crosman 600

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    Just a little vid to demonstrate why I like this pistol so much:

https://youtu.be/Q2FgoDRJcVY

Cheers,
    Matt.

I WANT ONE OF THESE NOW ! so if you have one boxed or unboxed that your thinking of selling please get in touch with me by private message######## I HAVE ONE NOW #######
    Last edited by swissmick; 14-06-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Only issue with the facts in the video I don’t think these were aluminum but they were pot metal?

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Only issue with the facts in the video I don’t think these were aluminum but they were pot metal?
    Ah, monkey metal. My bad.

I had the exact same model.same box too.sold it to a chap in ipswitch.apparently be said it was the most fun he had with his trousers on.gave his back garden lead poisoning.super pistols.

Thumbs up

Great video - well done you 👍
    Always fancied one since Lawrie A showed me a fine example from his [massive] co2 collection, and I stupidly regret not buying one of the surplus 600s he offered me at the time, when he was servicing my eb20 - d’oh!
    I’m sure I’ve seen a carbine version as well, I’m just racking the grey matter to remember 🤔
    'Windage & Elevation, Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'

I have a 600 fitted with a 10" barrel and moderator, which quietens it down considerably.

Never connected on a 600 though they are very common over here, just expensive. Just bought a contemporary Crosman 400 which though not a automatic does use a similar shuttle system to load a quick 10 shots with a flick of the bolt. Crazy fun, blued metal and wood. Also variable power for backyard friendly. I should do a video, but the bar is set way too high with this video!
    Last edited by 45flint; 13-06-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by webb22 View Post
    Great video - well done you 👍
    Always fancied one since Lawrie A showed me a fine example from his [massive] co2 collection, and I stupidly regret not buying one of the surplus 600s he offered me at the time, when he was servicing my eb20 - d’oh!
    I’m sure I’ve seen a carbine version as well, I’m just racking the grey matter to remember 🤔

Lawrie has the carbine.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."