Thread: Mercury/ Airsporter mounts

Mercury/ Airsporter mounts

I am looking for a couple of either apel or sportsmatch one piece mounts for a Pair of Mercury rifles. If anyone has any they would like to part with please let me know.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal1 View Post

I am looking for a couple of either apel or sportsmatch one piece mounts for a Pair of Mercury rifles. If anyone has any they would like to part with please let me know.
    Good luck with your quest, but if you have no luck, reverse fitted two-piece forward-reach mounts work a treat on slope-back BSA springers, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Good luck with your quest, but if you have no luck, reverse fitted two-piece forward-reach mounts work a treat on slope-back BSA springers, too.
    Yep that's what I do, sometimes the one piece mounts can restrict the scope fitting and the front bell can hit the front mount strap and stop the scope being pulled back for eye relief.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I forgot i had posted this, thanks for the suggestions.