Quote Originally Posted by SilentSniper View Post
I did state that I have moved adress in the last week and that my Internet isn't up and running in the new place yet

I finely log in 48hrs after you received the rifle and all I'm seeing is threats from you in my inbox!? I see you didn't mention these here?

I did state that I don't respond kindly to threats and wouldn't be dealing with you any longer, this is my last response on this matter

I have contacted the forum mods about this "bad deal"

So please contact them for further details.

Rifle was perfectly fine when I sent it, I took a low offer from you of £50 off the asking price and then you state you want the item posting.

Posting the item was entirely your idea and your responsibility as stated, maybe it took a knock on the way down to you, I can't say for certain
But what I do know is that it was working perfectly fine before it was posted.

Thank you
To be fair - the gun did say ONO and the price you accepted has nothing to do with the item's fitness for purpose does it?

Also you obviously agreed to post it and the ad didn't specify F2F sales only - so seems a reasonable request and if you didn't feel it was reasonable - why didn't you just return the guys money?

However, not sure about the nature of the "threats" made... might be a tad dumb after a relatively short space of time especially if you did tell him you were moving - but you might have to accept people get a bit 'antsy' when thing go awry and maybe an apology from the OP can see things move toward a resolution?