Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

The Event:-

7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

The Venue

Higham Fields Farm,
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the Hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

THE PRICE

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment this payment is for me to insure the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

Anybody who would like to attend simply make payment by bacs to the following account :-o

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Payment list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

As normal, Shirl and myself will be cooking Burgers and Hot Dogs and the gas fired bbq we'll be using will also be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 3 Bell targets (2 X 10mm and 1 X 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 15-06-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Payment List

Flyingfish---------------------------------------------Welwyn-------------------------------paid

Jonny Neate------------------------------------------Devises-------------------------------paid

MikeHW45--------------------------------------------Eastbourne---------------------------paid

New Paul----------------------------------------------No Fixed Abode----------------------paid

Vernal-------------------------------------------------Nottingham---------------------------paid

TonyL--------------------------------------------------Retford--------------------------------Cheque received

CraigP-------------------------------------------------Walsall--------------------------------Cheque received

Moletrapper-------------------------------------------Bude----------------------------------paid

Meltrapper--------------------------------------------Bude----------------------------------paid

Roundshot--------------------------------------------Enfield---------------------------------paid

gtfreight----------------------------------------------Rochdale-------------------------------paid

Emma-------------------------------------------------Rochdale-------------------------------paid

CapitalBee---------------------------------------------Hereford------------------------------paid

Slinger69----------------------------------------------Walsall---------------------------------paid

PapaCleary---------------------------------------------St Helens-----------------------------paid

Clez-----------------------------------------------------St Helens-----------------------------paid

Aitch2O-------------------------------------------------Liverpool------------------------------paid

Captain Bongo ----------------------------------------Bolton---------------------------------paid

TopDog-------------------------------------------------Dumfries-------------------------------paid

Neil54---------------------------------------------------Melton Mowbray-----------------------paid

English--------------------------------------------------Portsmouth----------------------------paid

Polo-----------------------------------------------------Nuneaton------------------------------paid

CLOGGER-----------------------------------------------Clevedon-------------------------------paid
    Last edited by T 20; 05-09-2019 at 07:58 AM.

I'm in
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Me too
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Yep

Me to .
    Jonny

Cool Boing!

YAY!

Here we go peeps for Boinger Bash #23!

The Bash goes from strength to strength.

The last event saw so many good friends get together again to share special times and welcome even more newbies to the fold. And this is sure to be more of the same.....special people sharing special times at at a very special place.

That'll be Craigy-P and me in.

And thank you Mick and Shirl.

Can't wait to see you all again my good peeps.

BOING!!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Paid before I left the last one (cash this time no spare part deals)
    Pete

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    In the diary.

Patrick should permit a bit of a lie in by then.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I'm in
    But are you going to the bash??

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    YAY!

Here we go peeps for Boinger Bash #23!

The Bash goes from strength to strength.

The last event saw so many good friends get together again to share special times and welcome even more newbies to the fold. And this is sure to be more of the same.....special people sharing special times at at a very special place.

That'll be Craigy-P and me in.

And thank you Mick and Shirl.

Can't wait to see you all again my good peeps.

BOING!!!!!!!!
    Thank you my friend
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    But are you going to the bash??
    Filthy boy unlike yours truly
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

And The Sleepometer says 83 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Thank you my friend
    The pleasure's all mine, matey.

Hope things are a little easier for you my friend.

Anyone fancy doing another more "themed" direction again this time or just "run what yer brung"?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Anyone fancy doing another more "themed" direction again this time or just "run what yer brung"?
    Let’s all bring pcps...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation