Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

I reckon Mick’s done a runner with the money, it should get him as far as Ethel’s
    Ya daft bugger.

Truth is last time I looked only Jonny had paid and I haven't logged onto the bank account while I've been in Ibiza as I was on an unsecured wifi network.
    It doesn't help that since getting back off holiday I've been a bit busy collecting parts to build my new car --- hopefully things will get back to normal after the weekend.

Good luck with the new house, Pauly.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ya daft bugger.

Truth is last time I looked only Jonny had paid and I haven't logged onto the bank account while I've been in Ibiza as I was on an unsecured wifi network.
    It doesn't help that since getting back off holiday I've been a bit busy collecting parts to build my new car --- hopefully things will get back to normal after the weekend.

All the best Mick
    I've wondered about that Mick. Do I remember a 4x4 drivetrain & chassis with a compact saloon body suspended above it?

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I've wondered about that Mick. Do I remember a 4x4 drivetrain & chassis with a compact saloon body suspended above it?

ATB
    Gwyn

Ah well, Gwyn, it all gets a bit complicated.

The Matiz on the Nissan D21 chassis was for use as a workhorse at Quigley Hollow but became surplus to requirements when I won my legal battle to get my little grey Fergy back as that does the job intended for the Matiz.
    I also became increadably busy making those boat legs, so my toys had to take a back seat, and with my illness I became unable to carry on with the Matiz anyway.
    I still have the Matiz and it will get finished when I'm fit and able but something else has taken precedence after seeing this. :-

http://www.bishopsheritage.co.uk/ran...ssic-for-sale/

As you probably know, my Range Rover being the 315th one made is thought to be the oldest one in the world that's still used as a daily driver.

image.jpeg

I just happen to own an older Range Rover (it's on SORN at present) that was made in the first week of production, this is what I'm gathering parts for right now (£££££££££££££££££££££).

I now have a big pile of 49 year old engines, gearboxes and axles outside my workshop and have just moved the chassis inside to strip it ready for welding.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 20-07-2019 at 01:14 PM.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Ya daft bugger.

All the best Mick
    I hope you both had a good break mate come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve paid yet and thank you for the ‘Good luck’
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I pick up the keys to the new house this coming Friday Tone
    Excellent stuff!

You must be getting quite excited now my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

It doesn't help that since getting back off holiday.

All the best Mick
    Oops!

Must get the cheque for me and Craigy off!

Hope the holiday did you a bit of good, Mick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I hope you both had a good break mate come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve paid yet and thank you for the ‘Good luck’
    Loving the subtly tweaked tagline, Pauly.

Ah well, Gwyn, it all gets a bit complicated.

The Matiz on the Nissan D21 chassis was for use as a workhorse at Quigley Hollow but became surplus to requirements when I won my legal battle to get my little grey Fergy back as that does the job intended for the Matiz.
    I also became increadably busy making those boat legs, so my toys had to take a back seat, and with my illness I became unable to carry on with the Matiz anyway.
    I still have the Matiz and it will get finished when I'm fit and able but something else has taken precedence after seeing this. :-

http://www.bishopsheritage.co.uk/ran...ssic-for-sale/

As you probably know, my Range Rover being the 315th one made is thought to be the oldest one in the world that's still used as a daily driver.

image.jpeg

I just happen to own an older Range Rover (it's on SORN at present) that was made in the first week of production, this is what I'm gathering parts for right now (£££££££££££££££££££££).

I now have a big pile of 49 year old engines, gearboxes and axles outside my workshop and have just moved the chassis inside to strip it ready for welding.

All the best Mick
    Best of luck with the project, Mick. Just don't you be going over-doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Excellent stuff!

You must be getting quite excited now my friend.
    I’m definitely looking forward to settling in Tone as this will be my fourth address in 12 months and hopefully my last

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Loving the subtly tweaked tagline, Pauly.
    Oh yeah I struggle to keep up with The Phantom’s shenanigans Can’t be Mick - he was in Ibiza
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I've just made payment. Bring on the bash!!!!

BOOOOIIIINNNGG

Just transferred my best value for money ever

If the bank has done its stuff (my usual struggle with the technology) you should find the modest fee for another fantastic day sitting in your account Mick. Looking forward to further enlightenment on the wonders of the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    If the bank has done its stuff (my usual struggle with the technology) you should find the modest fee for another fantastic day sitting in your account Mick. Looking forward to further enlightenment on the wonders of the spring.
    Whoops, I don't think I meant I would be sitting in your account for the day, I should have said the fee will be sitting in your account so that I have the fantastic day.

Lovely bit of electronic transfer wizardry and boungerage up above, chaps.

Great to have you on board again for this one, Mr Vernal; you were missed last time.

I’m definitely looking forward to settling in Tone as this will be my fourth address in 12 months and hopefully my last

Oh yeah I struggle to keep up with The Phantom’s shenanigans Can’t be Mick - he was in Ibiza
    Mmmm.......wonder who the naughty mod could be?