Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Many thanks Graeme, I trust you are well ?
    Still got problems with the skin condition that’s been bugging me for a while now.. hoping it’ll clear up soon..

Been playing the last 3 nights in a row.Played a couple of great sessions with friends, Thursday and Friday.. and a 60th Birthday party at a local farm Barn Dance... the provided food at all the venues was brilliant.
    Got the opportunity to play my Fender Telecaster last night and give it a bit of welly!🎶

That looks like a great place you’ve got yourself... nice part of the world by the looks of things!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Still got problems with the skin condition that’s been bugging me for a while now.. hoping it’ll clear up soon..

Been playing the last 3 nights in a row.Played a couple of great sessions with friends, Thursday and Friday.. and a 60th Birthday party at a local farm Barn Dance... the provided food at all the venues was brilliant.
    Got the opportunity to play my Fender Telecaster last night and give it a bit of welly!🎶

That looks like a great place you’ve got yourself... nice part of the world by the looks of things!
    Fingers crossed for your ailment Graeme.

Sounds like you are continuing to have much fun and enjoyment mate and long may it continue.

‘‘Tis lovely in this neck of the woods, wish I’d done it years ago.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post

Sorry to hear about your problem, Graeme, and here's fingers crossed for a speedy resolve.

Sounds like you've been having a great time with the Geeeetars, my friend; nice one.

I used to love playing my brother's Telecaster.....a blue one with Maple neck. Lovely!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I used to love playing my brother's Telecaster.....a blue one with Maple neck. Lovely!
    He didn’t buy it off Our Dave did he ....
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

He didn’t buy it off Our Dave did he ....
    Nah, Dave was probably still at the teething stage when my bruv got his Tele', Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Lightbulb Sleepometer says.

40 to go, peeps.

BOING!

I’ve had a few back and forth trips today Tone bringing over a few boxes of stuff. I was sat in the garden earlier watching a few grazing rabbits ....... yep, watching it was quite nice. Got a washing machine and a fridge freezer (now that’s when the rabbits need to worry) coming Tuesday and tomorrow will be moving a few more things over that I won’t be needing to use anytime soon. My HW100 was brought over there the day I got the keys
    Glad you got the house and got sorted paul bit confusing post above got washing machine and fridge freezer now rabbits need to worry do you put them in washer before freezing 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    Glad you got the house and got sorted paul bit confusing post above got washing machine and fridge freezer now rabbits need to worry do you put them in washer before freezing 😂😂😂
    It was the freezer I was particularly thinking about Alan but now you’ve planted an idea in my head

And, cheers Alan !

Guessing you'll still need to gut and skin 'em prior to a wash and tumble?

Had an emotional few minutes earlier this evening.

We had been to Leeds to look around the University campus and a walk round for a while. Monza's contemplating either Leeds or Newcastle next year.

On the way back, Junction 35 of the M1 saw us take a detour and into the beautiful village of Wentworth, near Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Went to see my good friend Steve Thornley's grave again and say hi. Steve was the chap that designed and made The Predator.

is there an option to pay on the day ? or paypal? im having issues with my online banking to beable to make a payment! to attend this event.

thanks john.
    BSA SUPERSPORT .22
    Ripley ar5s .177
    Steyr challenge hft 177 SYWELL FT CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by john79 View Post
    is there an option to pay on the day ? or paypal? im having issues with my online banking to beable to make a payment! to attend this event.

thanks john.
    Yes, you can pay on the day in cash, John.

Absolutely no problem and a fair few people do just that, so you won't be alone.

It's nicer for Mick with the pre-payment system to help him gauge numbers for the portaloos and food for the barby. But just a "I'm coming to play at The Bash" and pay on the day will be fine.

Look forward to seeing you.

BOING!

P.S.......It will be lovely to see your lovely sounding toys, too. I've never set eyes on an Airstream. Just a privileged feel of a Spartan that Craig brought along once. And I'd love a feel at how the Supersport feels with Steve's internals......PLEASE!!!!

It’s Tuesday, it’s Tony’s day off, he’s not on here yet and I’m up and about early

So........

Pffffft

Oooooooooo.........you sneaky little bleeder, you!

I'm on my jollies, hence some later starts for the first BOING of the day. Yes, that's "BOING", not that other load of namby pamby twaddle! Not going away, just some time at home and thee odd day out. Think we're going to Newcastle later.

BOING!

What you got planned bruv?

Cool Into the thirties we go.

Oh yes, getting that much nearlier, nearly there that I can smell it.

39 to go, peeps.

BOING!