Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

All being well I can actually make it over to this bash. That means you will be able to meet our new addition - Erik https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T76CNJ...=11al0l222pa5c
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Wow, a year Tone ! How time flies but I guess it’s been a very long year for you without her. I’m pleased to have met her.
    Cheers Pauly, my friend.

And Bremby enjoyed meeting you too, matey.

Yep, looking back time certainly does seem to have flown by. But not a single day has passed without me thinking of her and the huge gap left behind. I know the best advice is to remember those happier days and amazing times we shared when she was younger and healthier, but it's at times like this when you just can't help reliving the more somber times (although still special) towards the end.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    All being well I can actually make it over to this bash. That means you will be able to meet our new addition - Erik https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T76CNJ...=11al0l222pa5c
    Be great to see you again, Neil.

Been far too long my friend.

And we'll all look forward to meeting Erik. He looks a cutey. Named after Mr Bristow, by any chance?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Be great to see you again, Neil.

Been far too long my friend.

And we'll all look forward to meeting Erik. He looks a cutey. Named after Mr Bristow, by any chance?
    Strangely no. He was 5 months when we got him from the breeder and already called Erik (or megaville Wesleyan star) so we though we would stick with it. He's a cracking little lad. A miniature bull terrier so he's nearly full grown as he is and he seems a whole lot brighter than the full size version
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Ah, should have guessed not anyway, with the "k" in Erik.

He looks a lovely little chappy, Neil, and I'm sure you'll smother him with love and affection as he deserves. Nice one. And I'll look forward to welcoming the new addition to the Boingerdogdogs family.

Just enjoyed a nice 45 minutes' or so plink with the Quasi Supersport.

Love that little gun. Only ten yards, admittedly, but easily prints little one-holers, about 8mm edge to edge, with .22 Hobbies.

Did a quick chrono check too, in the hope that power might have settled a little lower now. Approx 500 shots since lopping a couple of coils off and a little too close for comfort......Nope, it's crept UP a little bit, so will definitely have to castrate the coiled one a little more. Shame really, as it's so easy to cock and mild mannered. Guess it'll be even nicer post chop, though.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It was a great day indeed. A lovely roast with beef to die for some serious archery fun with some lovely shots. Mel had the most awesome flyer off the top of the archery boss which we expected to find protruding from a duck or chicken. . Just great times oh and what lovely scones
    That was a lot of fun. I am currently trying to convince the wife that I need a bow for the business........ Hope Jack is enjoying his paracord, he did really well at making the bracelets. I started back at work today with 5 jobs and have another three booked for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    That was a lot of fun. I am currently trying to convince the wife that I need a bow for the business........ Hope Jack is enjoying his paracord, he did really well at making the bracelets. I started back at work today with 5 jobs and have another three booked for tomorrow.
    Jack is loving the paracord thanks Steve . It's amazing how much stuff is on youtube. I found a great one for wrapping knife handles etc
    So going to have a dabble with that. I reckon a bow would be essential for the business as it would enable you to deal with the more stubborn bears

Cool Sleepometer says

31 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Shall we have a good showing of open sights for this one, peeps, adding an extra dimension?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Shall we have a good showing of open sights for this one, peeps, adding an extra dimension?
    It’s a good job I’ve got my little HW30S now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Yay!

The 'ickle 30S will do nicely, Pauly.

Lightbulb Sleepometer says

30 to go, peeps.

And that's for the Saturday peeps; we're now looking a smidge into the 20s for those even luckier Boingerati.

Is it about now that the Sales Thread should be kicked off? Always feels much closer then.

And, er, with around four weeks to go, please get those Happy Tokens on the way to our Mick.

BOING!

Well, that weekend for me is a bit congested, so after a bit of horse-trading, I'll be there on Sunday minus the campervan. If you wanted an open sight rifle, I could bring a Gamo I've left on tru-glo's. It's had a tweek and a CDT trigger.
    Last edited by CapitalBee; 08-08-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Just paid for me and her ladyship 👍