Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

The other two are busy I should be there later.

Nurse! The screens

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Pat was clearly in distress a few moments ago, barking out of the cab window. I've just looked out to see Graham in green wellies, orange shorts, a leather waistcoat and flat cap.

With that and Johnny's arse crack, I'm just waiting for the three horsemen to come riding through the field gates any moment.

Dave
    Bang on Dave, they galloped through the tunnel and woke me up at 07.50. The car was surprisingly warm & snug with a sleeping bag & pillow, but came awake with a very tight chest, so thought it best to come home. A great first night tho' with thanks to all concerned for the many kindnesses received....Great curry and apple crumble Jonny & Mel.

I hope to drop by for a moderate visit Saturday if the lungs allow........

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Cool Yay!

No more work days, just the one little sleep and it'll be Bash time and I can be spending quality time with quality people.

BOING BOING BOING!!!!!

Mel........your high quality (er, erm!) pistol is out and accessible for loading. And your Haenel too, Dave.

Need to lob the poxy PCP out of the gun slip in which to transport a lovely springer!

Can't wait, peeps.

Er.......looking at activity elsewhere on the forum, is Tinners not joining us?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    The car was surprisingly warm & snug with a sleeping bag & pillow, but came awake with a very tight chest, so thought it best to come home. A great first night tho' with thanks to all concerned for the many kindnesses received....Great curry and apple crumble Jonny & Mel.

I hope to drop by for a moderate visit Saturday if the lungs allow........

ATB
    Gwyn
    Good to hear that you had a comfortable night, Gwyn, but sorry to hear of your chest woes.

Hope a comfortable and restful night at home does you the power of good and that you can join us again tomorrow.

All the very best my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Slavia 634

Just looked in on the sales thread.

That 634 needs snapping up by someone!

Fun tokens in negative equity right now following recent purchase of my LJ pattern BSA, so I definitely can't go for it.

Someone snap it up!

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    see you in the morning folks. Not carrying too much this time, I never get to shoot half of what I take anyways...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Yep, that's one of the reasons why I've never gone and bought more gun slips. Especially on the Saturday, there's so much going on.......lots of people to talk to, different guns and tunes to try. Before you know it, time has flown by so quickly that it's time to hightail it for home. So I always pack light, too.

As always, be great to see you in the morning.

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Need to lob the poxy PCP out of the gun slip in which to transport a lovely springer!
    Not bringing the PCP Tone ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Not bringing the PCP Tone ?
    Most definitely not, Pauly.

So, looking at the timing of your post, guessing you're back at the hotel matey?

A Pauly with no hangover again?

See you in a bit my friend.

Cool It's Boingy Day!!!

YAY!

I know a few very lucky peeps have been there for a day (or five) already, but for many......today's THE DAY.

No more sleepies, no more counting, no more willing those days to pass quicker......today is Boingy Bash Day!

Can't wait to see all you awesome peeps again shortly.

BOING!

Aahhhhh, just having a lovely soak in the bath at the Premier, will be with you soon
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Aahhhhh, just having a lovely soak in the bath at the Premier, will be with you soon
    Washing the tissues off, Dave ?

Have a great time everyone .
    Gutted that I can’t make this one..
    See you at the Halloween bash.
    Atb
    Les..

Thoroughly enjoyed my first Bash today ,great to meet afew of you guys and put names to faces , had to leave early as I had this overwhelming urge to spend some money on the bargains that where on sale there thank's to the guys that let me have a play with there tuned rifles great food ,Company will be back for the next meet

John.
    BSA SUPERSPORT .22
    Ripley ar5s .177
    Steyr challenge hft 177 SYWELL FT CLUB

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Another successful bash thanks to our hosts, Mick and Shirl again, for putting up with us.
    Didn't hit the bucket again, but who cares, me, bloody me.

Great to meet the old-uns and the newbies.

Thanks again Mick and Shirl.

Cheers

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Last edited by T 20; 09-09-2019 at 09:39 AM.