Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have you been out on your bikes of late?

Have you bought that golf course yet, Pauly?

Unfortunately I've had a slight lack of time recently. I reckon a ride out tomorrow evening is on the cards though as the weathers looking rather superb for the Southeast.

Sounds like a top plan for a Longest Day ride, Mikey. Enjoy!

Could only be bettered by a long plink with good friends at Quigley Hollow (lucky peeps at the Chinese meet this weekend) or a nice evening out rabbiting if I still hunted.

Followed by a nice sherbet or three!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Sounds like a top plan for a Longest Day ride, Mikey. Enjoy!

Could only be bettered by a long plink with good friends at Quigley Hollow (lucky peeps at the Chinese meet this weekend) or a nice evening out rabbiting if I still hunted.

Followed by a nice sherbet or three!
    I'm just about to have a sherbert now. If I didn't have a busy weekend helping Rachel with her greenhouse build I would have loved to attended the oddball bash. However, I realise that i'm lucky enough to do all the things I enjoy doing including the bashes, bike rallies and gun collecting etc etc so for me this weekend has glass cutting written all over it lol!!!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Have you been out on your bikes of late?

Have you bought that golf course yet, Pauly?
    It hasn’t stopped raining here for a fortnight Tone . I may well get it out for a spin this weekend as the forecast is much better.

Talking about the golf course, I popped round to the old couple/current owners of the house I’m buying to see how they are getting on, they’ve signed contracts on the place they are buying but we’re still being held up over this glitch on the land registry. Anyhoo, as I’m standing in the dining room chatting, I’m looking out the window to the garden and there’s three wild rabbits grazing away in the middle of the lawn. Ooh I says, that’s nice seeing the little bunnies . Oh yeah the old fella says, they’re always coming in here from the golf course . Think I’m gonna need to stock up on pellets
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm just about to have a sherbert now. If I didn't have a busy weekend helping Rachel with her greenhouse build I would have loved to attended the oddball bash. However, I realise that i'm lucky enough to do all the things I enjoy doing including the bashes, bike rallies and gun collecting etc etc so for me this weekend has glass cutting written all over it lol!!!!
    Sometimes you just have to top the brownie points piggy bank up, Mike.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It hasn’t stopped raining here for a fortnight Tone . I may well get it out for a spin this weekend as the forecast is much better.

Talking about the golf course, I popped round to the old couple/current owners of the house I’m buying to see how they are getting on, they’ve signed contracts on the place they are buying but we’re still being held up over this glitch on the land registry. Anyhoo, as I’m standing in the dining room chatting, I’m looking out the window to the garden and there’s three wild rabbits grazing away in the middle of the lawn. Ooh I says, that’s nice seeing the little bunnies . Oh yeah the old fella says, they’re always coming in here from the golf course . Think I’m gonna need to stock up on pellets
    Sounds terrible does that, Pauly.

Hope you manage to get out on the Grom and that the housey thing all gets sorted soon for you.

Cool Longest Day Countdown

78 to go, peeps.

BOING!

It's the annual family pilgrimage for the Solstice to Surprise View in the Derbyshire Peak District to watch the sun go down.

Catch you laterz, peeps.

BOING!

Smile Boing!

11 weeks to go, peeps.

BOING!

Septembers project is nearly done ....I might even get time to start on my Diana 52

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0VSr...4D08lVX1kXjNQQ
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0hTq...VChrj2Ex4bKJZw
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Strange day today. Used the 97 and TX200 on the range this morning and nothing broke!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Septembers project is nearly done ....I might even get time to start on my Diana 52

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0VSr...4D08lVX1kXjNQQ
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0hTq...VChrj2Ex4bKJZw
    Looking very nice, Jonathan.

Are you coming to play in September, then?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Strange day today. Used the 97 and TX200 on the range this morning and nothing broke!
    Eh?

Nothing should be breaking, Pete? Unless we're talking long range Trebor Mints!

Thumbs up

Looking very nice, Jonathan.

Are you coming to play in September, then?
    I will be there Tony
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    I will be there Tony
    Marvellous.

I'll very much look forward to seeing you and your wonderful creations again.