Thread: Back from local Airgun Show: 3 Sold and 3 Bought

Back from local Airgun Show: 3 Sold and 3 Bought

Had a lot of fun at the Midwest Airgun Show in Columbus, Ohio. Sold three pistols: Tell 2, Hy-Score 800, and a Lucznik Predom. Gave me enough cash +$25 to buy the three below. Very pleased: the BSF is about mint with a very nice figured grip, the 600 has custom wood grips and came with bulk fill cap and adaptor for CO2 canister. The only head scratcher is another Hy-Score 700 which perfectly matches one I already have, just couldn’t let it go. Everyone on this board loves the 600 so I tried it first blasting a leaf in my front yard with 10 quick shots, accurate and loud! Lol

Last edited by 45flint; 16-06-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Beautiful trio of guns. The Hy-Score 700 is a rare old beast this side of the pond, and I love the lines of the 600, certainly a handful in every respect. great guns in great condition - what more could you wish for ?

Well done!

Lakey

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Well it seems like you have realy got the airgun bug. but it is a nice one to have. great new aditions to your collection l wonder what you will come up with next.

I think you had a good day there

You rarely see a hyscore 700 here, and that looks a good one

Nice thing about setting up a table at Airgun shows are the people you meet with the same passion. If I sell as much as I buy I am in a senses just trying out a lot of different guns for free. All the ones I bought I know I can probably sell later for what I have in them or make a small profit. I actually doubt I will keep the 600 just had to experience what everyone was talking about.