Thread: Arrow Pellet Rifles

Arrow Pellet Rifles

I've been going through one of my folders of old air gun catalogues and found a single sheet for 'Arrow Pellet Rifles' with a retail price of $89.50/Trade price$49.50, and sold by 'Paragon' of Joliet Ill, so obviously from the USA, although I suspect they are Chinese in origin.
    Can any of our US collectors shed any more light on this ?

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    I suspect you are right, that these are Chinese air guns. "Arrow" was the trademark of the Shanghai Gun Co., back in the 50's. This picture shows one of their air pistols, which is stamped with their mark, consisting of a circle containing the picture of an arrow and the word "ARROW".

Thank you John.
    Unfortunately the picture of the rifle on the American letter format leaflet doesn't show any distinguishing marks, just a description of the rifle and possible uses.
    On the reverse is an exploded and priced parts diagram plus instructions for use.

Paragon Sales were quite a big US gun dealer back in the 80s and 90s. Mostly military surplus guns, parts, and ammo.

The basic Chinese B2 type rifle has at various times and various places been marketed as an “Arrow”.

Putting two and two together...?

micky2 is online now The collector formerly known as micky
    l once had a Arrow rifle stamped made in China. l think they were about £20 new in the 80s. crap thick varnish on the stock. and the rear sight was a military type. but good value for the money.