Hi,

I am actively trying to sell my new Steyr Evo 10 right now, but will need to replace it with a much less expensive target alternative.

I no longer shot pistol at a serious pistol club, my 'day to day' club covers all aspects of shooting and I am (and have always been) mainly 22LR at this club. The Steyr is now only being used in the postal comp our club is a part of. This is a total waste of such a high end pistol and especially as all I do is shoot the cards to get them out of the way to get back on the 50m range!!

I still want to shoot 10m target pistol after the Evo 10 has gone, but want to do it with a MUCH cheaper gun more suited to just getting cards shot accurately rather than aiming at the very top level.

I once had a Gamo Compact and my memory of it was that it was very accurate and perfectly fine and comfortable to use. I also seem to remember the trigger was a perfectly nice two stage unit that worked well, but is my memory correct ???????

Is there anything out there that will fill in cheaply to replace my Evo 10 in an SSP format? If no, What is the cheapest PCP pistol that will do the job well enough?

Thanks.