Thread: Sportwaffen Schneider

Sportwaffen Schneider

I'm hoping someone can cheer me up with my recent purchase from sportswaffen,

I ordered a 80k barrel in .177 from them on the 7th of this month, unfortunately I ordered a barrel they were waiting on stock for as I soon found out in a email which stated they were waiting on them from their suppliers and it should arrive in 4-5 days and they stated if it doesn't they will be intouch to work something out....

Any way it's been a while and I've sent two emails and had no reply whatsoever the first being Friday morning and then I sent another today at lunch, I'm really not happy that it's been nearly two week since I've heard anything from them, has anyone on here had a similar dealing?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post

I ordered a 80k barrel in .177 from them on the 7th of this month, unfortunately I ordered a barrel they were waiting on stock for as I soon found out in a email which stated they were waiting on them from their suppliers and it should arrive in 4-5 days and they stated if it doesn't they will be intouch to work something out....

Any way it's been a while and I've sent two emails and had no reply whatsoever the first being Friday morning and then I sent another today at lunch, I'm really not happy that it's been nearly two week since I've heard anything from them, has anyone on here had a similar dealing?
    If I were you I'd try to be patient. It might be held up at UK customs or they may have been let down by their suppliers. Expecting such a quick email response is probably unrealistic. In an ideal world, maybe. It's a good business so be assured they will deliver in the end!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I ordered an HW80 barrel for them a couple of years ago, they were out of stock at the time and I reckon it was 3 to 4 months before it arrived, during which time I received no updates. I believe their policy is not to reply to emails unfortunately and I think it says that in their blurb somewhere. Having said all that, I was pleased with what I received, it was easy to order and negated the need for RFD transfer and it was a good price.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    If I were you I'd try to be patient. It might be held up at UK customs or they may have been let down by their suppliers. Expecting such a quick email response is probably unrealistic. In an ideal world, maybe. It's a good business so be assured they will deliver in the end!
    Yes I suppose you are right there bud, it's a shame patience is not one of my virtues lol.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I ordered an HW80 barrel for them a couple of years ago, they were out of stock at the time and I reckon it was 3 to 4 months before it arrived, during which time I received no updates. I believe their policy is not to reply to emails unfortunately and I think it says that in their blurb somewhere. Having said all that, I was pleased with what I received, it was easy to order and negated the need for RFD transfer and it was a good price.
    I really hope they don't keep me waiting that long if I had of known they weren't in stock I would of ordered one for a 95/85 etc, they did say on the day of purchase when letting me know they were out of stock they would be Intouch to sort it out if they didn't receive stock when they thought so I suppose it's fingers crossed time as 3-4 months is just too long for me

I have dealt with them for years, never had anything go missing. Sit back and relax, it'll turn up. However I hope you paid by Credit Card (not debit), you are always covered then.

I really hope they don't keep me waiting that long if I had of known they weren't in stock I would of ordered one for a 95/85 etc, they did say on the day of purchase when letting me know they were out of stock they would be Intouch to sort it out if they didn't receive stock when they thought so I suppose it's fingers crossed time as 3-4 months is just too long for me
    Fingers crossed you get it delivered quicker than mine, maybe I was unlucky. They are a good company and they will deliver. Let us know how you get on.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I ordered a .20 HW98 barrel a couple of months ago. Had the email saying in stock in 4-5 days, but took a month to actually come into stock. Then was posted out straight away without issue.

I suspect "4-5 days" is the stock email from them!

I have used them many times without issue, I just accept a few Teutonic idiosyncrasies...

Thanks for the replys, well I know to make sure they are in stock next time and I also hope that it's closer to a month than 3 but ohh well I could of paid loads more and ordered from here I suppose it's still worth the wait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I second that. I've bought four Diana's from them in past and they have been excellent in service.
    A D46 got held up at customs on the one occasion and delayed nearly a week but that was beyond the shop and the courier's control.
    Dave

I thought I would give a update on sportwaffen, they emailed me back this morning and said they had switched my order over for the threaded 80k barrel and for me to send €17 euro to their bank account which I've done and I'm happy as I won't have to wait months.

I'm happy with the service from them so thumbs up from me.

That is good news. The threaded HW80 is exactly what I got from them.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That is good news. The threaded HW80 is exactly what I got from them.
    Yep hopefully will be in the post soon enough, I do prefer the standard k barrels to the threaded ones but it may be because it's makes a 95 too long with a he mod on I'm sure the 80 is a tad shorter.