Thread: WaltherP990 Airsoft Pistol

WaltherP990 Airsoft Pistol

As above .177 cal.made from plastic, a friend of mine moved to Spain and asked me to see if it is saleable.In box and hardly used ,2 tins of round pellets and bag of approx.2 hundred plastic balls.What price would it sell at?Can not find one on Guntrader.Thanks for any help.

?

Airsoft are usually 6mm balls, not .177cal.

In this country, thanks to the VCRB, potentiial buyers of Airsoft 'guns' have to be either a registered member of an Airsoft group, or part of a registered re-enactment group.

Not even a currnet FAC allows a person who is none of the above to legally purchase such an item.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    ?

Airsoft are usually 6mm balls, not .177cal.

In this country, thanks to the VCRB, potentiial buyers of Airsoft 'guns' have to be either a registered member of an Airsoft group, or part of a registered re-enactment group.

Not even a currnet FAC allows a person who is none of the above to legally purchase such an item.
    There are a few other defenses under law. The pistol can also be painted 50% a bright colour.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    There are a few other defenses under law. The pistol can also be painted 50% a bright colour.
    It's a specific offence under the VCR act to paint an airsoft gun in a non-controlled colour to black and vice versa.

Are you sure this is an Airsoft gun?

Two tins of round pellets metal or lead!

You can get plastic .177 BBS this may be confusing the issue.
    Zastava Owners Club.

WaltherP990 Cal.

Sorry,the cal. is 6mm.I took the cal.of .177 from the metal pellets with the pistol, obviously not for this gun, the plastic pellets are bright yellow,not bothered to check size.Free to anyone who is willing to collect from Coventry area and meets ownership criteria.THanks for replies.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    It's a specific offence under the VCR act to paint an airsoft gun in a non-controlled colour to black and vice versa.
    It's an offense to paint an airsoft gun a bright colour??

Do you have a reference for this? Because almost every single airsoft retailer offers it as a service for those without UKARA numbers.
    Good deals with these members

I don't, unfortunately. My manager and I spent a few evenings studying the act at the time but it's over ten years ago now.