Thread: Fwb300s

Fwb300s

Hello folks
    I am after getting myself a Fwb300s to add to my collection,after shooting a couple at the Boinger Bash..
    I am hoping to pick up a nice clean one at the Kempton Airgun fair at the end of June,if there are any for sale?.
    Failing that as any one on here obtained one from the German E gun site?.
    Regards
    Les..

Les,

Protek have one up for a commission sale in the "Used Target Air Rifle" section. Refurbished and serviced and in a wooden case. Not the cheapest, mind.

Seem to remember seeing in the past that "abellringer" (I think that is his username) has a knack of coming across these too?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Les,

Protek have one up for a commission sale in the "Used Target Air Rifle" section. Refurbished and serviced and in a wooden case. Not the cheapest, mind.

Seem to remember seeing in the past that "abellringer" (I think that is his username) has a knack of coming across these too?
    Thanks Tony
    I did get in contact with Protek regarding this rifle.
    They wouldn't bring it to the Kempton fair, because it would take up to much room in the car.
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Thanks Tony
    I did get in contact with Protek regarding this rifle.
    They wouldn't bring it to the Kempton fair, because it would take up to much room in the car.
    Les.
    Gotcha, due to the case dimensions I guess.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!