Thread: air arms super light carbine

air arms super light carbine

HI All, I keep fancying a air arms super light carbine in 22cal, what your thoughts on them my main consern is accuracy , realy i am a daystate man but from time to time get a HW100, i have one of each in 177cal at the moment .thanks bob.

Air arms

Wouldn’t worry about accuracy mate, I had a .22 s410 for years and it was brilliant, only sold it to get a mk2 rapid as I wanted a greater shot count at the time. I’ve also recently sold an s400 I took in part ex on something I was selling. It was a .22, was literally pellet on pellet at 35 yd’s mate. Had it been .177 I’d have kept it as a back up hft rig, sold it for £275. Was a bargain really.

air arms

Quote Originally Posted by Drake267 View Post
    Wouldn’t worry about accuracy mate, I had a .22 s410 for years and it was brilliant, only sold it to get a mk2 rapid as I wanted a greater shot count at the time. I’ve also recently sold an s400 I took in part ex on something I was selling. It was a .22, was literally pellet on pellet at 35 yd’s mate. Had it been .177 I’d have kept it as a back up hft rig, sold it for £275. Was a bargain really.
    HI Brett, Thanks for that, hope you are doing ok and keeping well, thanks bob.

Air arms

Quote Originally Posted by fife View Post
    HI Brett, Thanks for that, hope you are doing ok and keeping well, thanks bob.
    Not bad at all thanks Bob.

Are you getting the air arms then? Only thing I didn’t like on mine was the trigger, just maybe needed setting up better but didn’t feel they were great.

We've just sold an immaculate one at the club; yes the trigger wasn't set up how most owners would like but it's not a long job to adjust it.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

I’ve got a .177 superlite action in a custom stock,I use 4.52 exacts after pellet testing with it,it’s far more accurate than I am,off a bench it’s on par with a lot more expensive rifles at our club.i’m switching from a springer to it for next season,so far i’m Very pleased with it