Thread: thank you to a great member off here for my bsa and lincoln jeffries book

thank you to a great member off here for my bsa and lincoln jeffries book

inproved ... steve thank you for that book mate at a very reasonable price and was great meeting you

regards mike

now i have my bible it will make me either more confused about things or totally clear things up

the bitzas will confuse me i know through lack of experience

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by let me shoot it View Post
    inproved ... steve thank you for that book mate at a very reasonable price and was great meeting you

regards mike

now i have my bible it will make me either more confused about things or totally clear things up

l am glad you now how a copy of the LJ book.

regards mike

Yes, Mike, from now on any questions about BSA/Lincolns will be met with "READ THE BOOK"!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

And i thought you lot were passionate collectors full of knowledge 😂😂😂 dont be like this guys

And i thought you lot were passionate collectors full of knowledge ������ dont be like this guys
    Hello Mike,

You won't find a group of people more helpful and generous in sharing their knowledge of vintage air guns than on this particular forum. One of the most rewarding parts of the hobby however is researching the history and development of our particular interests using the many books and internet resources such as Danny Garvin's invaluable website filling in the gaps with specifically detailed questions aimed at the more experienced members of the forum.

I'm glad you have been able to obtain a copy of the John Knibbs LJ/BSA book which will provide a mine of background information relating to each variation with the Ser No list at the back of the book worth the price by itself.

Hope you manage to find a nice example of a Lincoln / BSA rifle if you do make it to Kempton Park next week and look forward to sharing your initial thoughts and experiences maybe together with a couple of photographs if you get lucky.

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 24-06-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hello Mike,

You won't find a group of people more helpful and generous in sharing their knowledge of vintage air guns than on this particular forum. One of the most rewarding parts of the hobby however is researching the history and development of our particular interests using the many books and internet resources such as Danny Garvin's invaluable website filling in the gaps with specifically detailed questions aimed at the more experienced members of the forum.

I'm glad you have been able to obtain a copy of the John Knibbs LJ/BSA book which will provide a mine of background information relating to each variation with the Ser No list at the back of the book worth the price by itself.

Hope you manage to find a nice example of a Lincoln / BSA rifle if you do make it to Kempton Park next week and look forward to sharing your initial thoughts and experiences maybe together with a couple of photographs if you get lucky.

Brian
    thanks brian camera on charge and hotel booked for saturday night its ok i am not easily offended the interest is rekindled in that area after being bored by pcps for many years ,i had a lot i think 20 something pcps at one time but rehomed them . one or 2 good examples sunday would do .. i just need a trip to the bank on wednesday and i am set to go and then if i do pick something up i can then proceed to pester people for advice here
    it was just a post saying thank you thats all

if i do a deal with anyone here i show my good manners ..