saftey brief 9.30am

Hot dogs
    Hot drinks

Running boar

GPS

LAT:

LONG:

paste this into google maps ... right to the gate 9c3xp63p+qx

oh Johnny boi, I do hope that you are going to be manning up this month as I need some nillas to sacrifice. I had a new one torn after breaking my spring at 7am sat morning at Rivvi. I suppose that's what happens when you start plinking at 5AM cos of those bloody southerners snoring all night.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    oh Johnny boi, I do hope that you are going to be manning up this month as I need some nillas to sacrifice. I had a new one torn after breaking my spring at 7am sat morning at Rivvi. I suppose that's what happens when you start plinking at 5AM cos of those bloody southerners snoring all night.
    sorry Rex my man I desperatly need the practice with my new scope( especially after nightmare at springfield with my ocular set totally wrong ) tried it on 7 mag and at LV not what I hoped so really need to go up to 8mag now which will hopefully suit for MAD on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by jcooper View Post
    sorry Rex my man I desperatly need the practice with my new scope( especially after nightmare at springfield with my ocular set totally wrong ) tried it on 7 mag and at LV not what I hoped so really need to go up to 8mag now which will hopefully suit for MAD on Sunday.
    oh dear, Coop. what a disappointment you are. Such a lovely boinger and its not being allowed out. i will report you to the RSPCboing. I will give you a 3 point head start as you're shooting gay and I I beat you the hot dogs on you and if you beat me then I will get you a very special hot dog to gloat with
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    oh dear, Coop. what a disappointment you are. Such a lovely boinger and its not being allowed out. i will report you to the RSPCboing. I will give you a 3 point head start as you're shooting gay and I I beat you the hot dogs on you and if you beat me then I will get you a very special hot dog to gloat with
    ooooohhh gloating sounds good might be difficult with a face full of hot dog though but Im sure I will manage it see you saturday

I look forward to my gloat dog then Coop. I may even take it seriously and go and zero first although I know that's not essential when shooting against you.

I know that spring of yours wont last 2 days so I will even double up on Sunday if you going to MAD with a Bainbridge burger as well. The weather is meant to be nice but you will need that umbrella hat of yours to hide the shame of not beating me 2 days on the trot.