Thread: Sig MCX 12 converter problem

East Hanningfield, near Chelmsford, Essex

Sig MCX 12 converter problem

Sig MCX problem. A friend dropped in his Sig yesterday. He bought one of those 12 gram co2 adapters from the online auction site. He fitted it to his gun but when he inserted a capsule and tightened it to pierce it gas leaked out from the gun end of the adapter. He then fitted a std 80 gram only to find that now it wasnt getting pierced. It appears as though the piercer has been pushed in so no longer pierces the 80 gram cartridge. I have the gun but he didnt bring the converter but is posting it to me as we speak. Then I may be able to see what went wrong. Any one else had this problem? Any one know where I can get spares for these in case I need a new piercer? Thanks

I believe Highland Outdoors is the importer.
    Air Arms HFT 500; Walther LG300 Alutec; Umarex Winchester 1873 Carbine CO2; Umarex PX4 Storm; Umarex Walther PPQ M2; Webley MK VI 0.177 CO2: SIG M17 CO2; BSA Scorpion TS; ASG Schofield 6 CO2;

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer_UK View Post
    I believe Highland Outdoors is the importer.
    Thank you. I will try them.
    Alan

Highland Outdoors

The above are indeed the importers and stock spares for the Sig models. Very polite and helpful as well. I must thank their service dept for help and advice given me in relation to this problem. Highland Outdoors 10/10 for customer service