Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any other CO2 semi auto target pistols?

any other CO2 semi auto target pistols?

Hi all,

Are there any alternatives to the Drulov DU10 or B96 for a 5 Shot Co2 target pistol. Keen to add to my collection but not aware of any other pistols that fit this brief?

5 Shot

The Feinwerkbau C55 (Star wars gun) With out doubt the best but not cheap
    I love mine

Steyr LP5 LP50
    Walther had a CO2 version too
    ATB,
    yana

Lp50 not Co2 as I am aware

I have been looking into the C55 - looks like a great piece. Thanks for the advice on this. Have you had any troubles with it? Can they be serviced easily in the UK?

FWB c55

I have had no problems with mine. There is always someone who can do it, or just send it back to Fwb

You do have a problem.
    You won't sell it!

Some years ago a fellow RMTC club member (Geoff Radovic) and myself bought a pair of new Rohm Twinmaster Trainers.
    These were CO2 powered multi-shot pistols but we bought the single shot adapters as our club did not allow multi- shot pistols to be used at that time.
    They were really smart looking with their laminated adjustable Anatomic grips .
    The single-shot adapters were a bit of a loose fit but I remember shooting really well with mine but reluctantly sold it because as a single shot pistol is was not the best choice.
    It would have been better suited as an accurate multi-shot pistol, and now that we can use them in our club it would be nice to find a good example to have another shoot with.
    These Trainer pistols looked nothing like the more popular Twinmasters but were more like an automatic style of pistol and used CO2 capsules.
    Spare parts were getting a bit thin the ground even then but I see parts and repairs can still be found so it would be good to find another to see if the fond memory could stand any comparison with any of the more readily available types in use today!
    Last edited by zooma; 01-07-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Rohm

Yes Bob you are right the Rohm Co2 Trainer is a very nice pistol to shoot
    But i only have 2 so none for sale

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Rohm's?

Rohm? I'll be polite, and say its certainly not an LP5!

Bob, if you are feeling really masochistic, get one of the Wobley .38 copy revolvers, they look pretty, but they are a similar accuracy to the original .38 version, I still have vivid memories of trying one many years ago (pre Blair)! Probably the most inaccurate pistol I ever shot!

They made them particularly heavy, often said as they were a better club than a pistol!

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

[QUOTE=RobinC;7711198]Rohm? I'll be polite, and say its certainly not an LP5

Very true Robin - but the LP5 is an expensive premium pistol that commanded a high price when new and still fetches far more secondhand than the modest Rohm cost brand new!

That’s what you want:
    https://youtu.be/Q2FgoDRJcVY

😊
    Matt,

Good shout - I have a lovely 600 in my collection. Great fun. Actually adding a choked LW barrel to it to try and improve the accuracy.

Wish I had a box and manual that clean though...

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    The Zastava GP45 is a copy of the Drulov DU-10, it's a great slug-hunter on damp evenings
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by 10/10 View Post
    Yes Bob you are right the Rohm Co2 Trainer is a very nice pistol to shoot
    But i only have 2 so none for sale
    I can understand that - you need one for each hand!